20th June 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

22nd June 2019, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited is that this internship is a paid internship, so you will be paid a stipend per month.
Also you will get Internship Certificate, Experience letter and Job offer after completion of Internship.
You can improve your marketing skills.
22nd June 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Some of the benefits available for the candidates who are doing the Marketing internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited are given below:

Interns can get practical real time work experience

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month

Interns can improve their expertise and skills in marketing

Interns can get a job offer

Interns can get informal dress code, certificate, 5 days a week
22nd June 2019, 04:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited is you will get the job offer , Certificate from the company after completion of the internship and no formal dress code plus you will work for 5 days a week with 2 offs.
22nd June 2019, 05:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited are listed below.

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month as Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

5) You have to work 5 days in a week.
22nd June 2019, 06:13 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for the Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: Rs.5,000 per month.

:-Certificate

:-Letter of recommendation

:-Job offer

:-Flexible working hours.

For more information visit on (https://www.merryspell.com/)
22nd June 2019, 09:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited is a paid Internship. You will get the stipend of Rs.5000 per month along with this you will get a valuable certificate and job offer after successful completion of the Internship.

There is no dress code so you do not have to worry about the formal dresses. They are offering 5 days working in a week to pursue Marketing Internship in MerrySpell Educational Services Private Limited.

You can visit the website https://www.merryspell.com/ for more information.
6th May 2021, 03:05 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.5,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://www.merryspell.com/) For more information
26th June 2021, 08:36 PM
Tapu ke papa

Benefits:-

:- Aspirants can get Stipend: From Rs.4,000 to Rs.5,000 per month.

:- Aspirants can get Certificate.

:- Aspirants can get Letter of recommendation

:- Aspirants can get Job offer

:- Aspirants can get Flexible working hours.
12th August 2021, 01:41 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?