1st August 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?

Sir,
I am doing my BE in Mechanical (Manufacturing) engineering final year in Annamali University. I would like to continue in Marine engineering (M.tech). Will you suggest any good colleges in India and their fees structure? scope of this course? and salary scale in India and abroad? and what position i can hold after this dgree.
Waiting for your detailed answer.
Thanks and bst regards
Faithfully

Isaac Wilson.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India? -- [New]
  3. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  4. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  7. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  9. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  10. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  11. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure for marine engineering course in India?
  14. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  15. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  16. How to join marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure for it? Physical requirements and the salary structure?
  17. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  18. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
28th August 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?

How much can i get?
3rd September 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?

how to study marine engeering
12th September 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any good college for marine engineering in india.how can i get admission in that
13th September 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma from punjab and want to join marine engineering . what is the fee structure for it if i have 75% marks .
1st November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i would like to join marine engeering coure . what is the fee structure? eligblity ?
31st March 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

in marine i want to shine so what is eligibility and i want to get good salary ............ what are the top colleges ...
24th May 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what type of entrance we should face to enter the marine engineering college? Is women acceptable to join the onshore work?
24th May 2012, 11:26 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what type of entrance we should face to enter the marine engineering college? Is women acceptable to join the onshore work?
Details of Marine Engineering:

Marine Engineering:

It deals with ships, boats, oil rigs, etc. You will be visiting many shipyards during the course.

Minimum Requirement for Marine Engineering:

Eligibility:

1) Unmarried Men/Women with Indian Nationality.
2) Foreigners can be allowed with the approval of Shipping Industry of Government of India, but up to a limited number.

Maximum 20 Years.
SC/ST Relaxable by 5 Years.

Academic Qualifications:

1) Should score 60% in SSC.
2) Should have an aggregate of 60% in 10+2.
3) Should have a good rank in IIT-JEE/AIEEE Entrance Examination.

Course Details:

1) English.
2) Applied Mathematics.
3) Physics and Electronics.
4) Computer Science.
5) Marine Management.

Mode of Selection:

A candidate who is willing to join Marine Engineering should appear for IIT-JEE or AIEEE and should get good rank in it.

Job Perspective:

A Marine Engineer can join in,

1) Shipping Corporation of India.
2) Great Eastern Shipping.
3) Varun Shipping.
4) Wilco Shipping Management and Transport.
5) Barbar Ship Management Limited, Australia.
6) Chellaram Shipping Pvt. Ltd.
7) Seearland Ship Management Limited , Austria.
8) Anglo Eastern Shipping Management Limited.

Colleges for Marine Engineering:

1) IIT, Delhi.
2) IIT, Mumbai.
3) IIT, Madras.
4) IIT, Karaghpur.
5) IIT, Knapur.

So, by above specified qualifications you need to appear for IIT to get in to Marine Engineering.
All The Best.
26th May 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir my qualification 10 marks very low i study in marine can i apply sir
7th February 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a student from maharashtra,, my name is pallavi, n i m doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completing my diploma i want to take admission for marine engineering..i dont know much information about it but i want to join navy. plz can u help me sir! whats it procedure and requirements! i completed my 12th but my group was PCB so may i elligible for marine engineering! as possible to reply me then plz sir [ [email protected] ]this is my email id plz reply!!

Thank you,sir!
7th February 2013, 09:48 PM
Sikdu

In india for marine engineering you should apply for Tolani,pune
7th February 2013, 09:50 PM
Sikdu

In india for marine engineering you shall apply for Tolani,pune or ammet,chennai
15th March 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am syam from kerala.Now i complete my 2 .sir/madam what r the procedure i can taken for my higher studies in naval engineering,and also how much scope in present codition for marine engineering?
I am eagerly waiting for your valuable reply.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?