10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Social Media Marketing Interns in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

16th January 2019, 11:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Social Media Marketing Interns in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata offers around Rs 7,000 to Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for the Social Media Marketing internship. Those candidates who have skills and knowledge in Social Media Marketing, CoralDRAW and Photoshop are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Mallcom India Limited. It is a full time internship with the duration of six months. Therefore, candidates willing to work full time for the duration of six months can apply for the Social Media Marketing internship.
30th August 2021, 01:28 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month offered to Social Media Marketing interns in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?