2nd April 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Operations in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

6th April 2019, 01:24 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Operations in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?
The IndiaMart InterMESH Limited Ghaziabad is one of India's largest online marketplace connecting buyers with suppliers and it's founding in 1996 and the company has over 5 crore buyers and over 40 lakhs suppliers and over 5 crore products listed and by doing the Operational Internship in this company you can learn good experience and skills and Job offer.
6th April 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates can get the following benefits of doing the Operations internship in the IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad:

>> Interns can get Rs 10,000 / month as a stipend

>> Interns can get a Job Offer

>> Interns can get a Certificate, Free Snacks & Beverages, etc.

>> Interns can get real time work experience through the Operations internship

>> Interns can improve their English proficiency and MS-Office skills
6th April 2019, 03:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad is given below:

Interns can get stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Interns can achieve Internship certificate, Job offer, recommendation letter, Free snacks & beverages.
Interns can improve their knowledge in that how to handle work order scheduling and vendor management and perform general operation processes.
24th May 2021, 12:02 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.10,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://www.indiamart.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:31 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?