15th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Video Production in Flowing Frames Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

16th April 2019, 06:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

You will get the following benefits during Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited:-

1)Certificate :- on Completion of Internship which would be an added advantage for your next job.
2)Job offer :-If you want you can continue as permanent employee. You can expect a salary package of Rs.1 lac to 3 lac per annum.

3)You can wear anything which is decent there is Informal dress code.

4)Free snacks & beverages for your health benefits during the Internship.

The stipend offered to Video Production Interns in Flowing Frames Private Limited is from Rs.8,000 to Rs.16,000 per month.

The duration of the Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited is 6 Months.

The last date to apply for the Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited is 26th April 2019.
17th April 2019, 12:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Video Production in Flowing Frames Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

Interns can get the following benefits of doing Video Production internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited:

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 / month

Interns can improve their knowledge and skills in Video Editing, Video Making, etc.

Interns can get practical work experience

Interns can get a job offer (on successful completion of the internship)

Interns can get a certificate, free snacks and beverages, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?