15th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Video Production Interns in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Flowing Frames Private Limited for Video Production Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

16th April 2019, 06:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Video Production Interns in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

How much stipend is offered to Video Production Interns in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

The stipend offered to Video Production Interns in Flowing Frames Private Limited is from Rs.8,000 to Rs.16,000 per month.

The duration of the Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited is 6 Months.

The last date to apply for the Video Production Internship in Flowing Frames Private Limited is 26th April 2019.
17th April 2019, 11:35 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Video Production Interns in Flowing Frames Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Flowing Frames Private Limited for Video Production Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Interns can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month as a stipend for the Video Production internship in the Flowing Frames Private Limited. Duration of the Video Production internship in the Flowing Frames Private Limited is 6 months full time. There are 2 Video Production internship positions available in the Flowing Frames Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Video Production internship in the Flowing Frames Private Limited.
17th April 2019, 11:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who are interested as a Video Production Interns in Flowing Frames Private Limited cane expect Rs. 8,000 to 16,000 per month. You have worked as an intern for at least 6 months. Recently Flowing Frames Private Limited released job notification for two Video Production internship positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?