10th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology industrial training to get a good job?

From where I can go for good biotechnology industrial training so that I can get into a good job??

Related Questions:
  1. Biotechnology industrial training to get a good job? -- [New]
  2. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  3. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Can I get a good job after doing industrial training? I am a student of 7th semester
  5. Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. Jobs after ME industrial engineering
  8. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  9. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  11. Industrial training for B.E. freshers in Kolkata?
  12. How could I in DRDO Chandigarh for training while pursuing Bachelor in Biotechnology?
  13. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  14. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate
  17. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  18. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2014, 02:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biotechnology industrial training to get a good job?

Biotechnology is still in its infant stage in India. However, it is expected to be one of the largest fields in future India due to its rapid growth each day. There are many institutes and organizations which provide training and certifications in this field. You can definitely opt for them to enhance your resume and opt for better career opportunities.

You can pursue training from:-
-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?