7th July 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?

hello sir,
I am doing btech aeronautical engineering(3rd year), I got 89% with maths 89, physics 89 and chemistry 88 in 12. can I become I pilot after completing my B-Tech.?
which is the best institute for pilot in india?? how much I have to pay for complete training and getting pilot license???

11th June 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?

Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical
Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I
have to pay for Training and License?
23rd May 2017, 09:20 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?

To become a pilot, you need to join in flying schools. The eligibility to become a pilot is only 10+2 in physics, chemistry and maths as their main subjects and the percentage you need is 50%.
You need to physically fit, should not have any diseases and the eye sight should be very clear. You also need to get healthy and fitness certificate given by DGCA (for the test details check their official website).
For joining in flying schools you need to attend the entrance test conducted by the flying schools of India. After clearing the exam you can join in any flying schools.

The fee structure will be high i.e., around INR 20-25 lakhs. Some banks give loan upto 50%.
You don't need to pay fees for getting license because if you clear the test conducted by the flying institute and also health test then they'll give you the pilot license.
After completing training and getting license you'll be recruited by airline companies as trainee. The salary package for trainee will be INR 1.5 Lakhs per month but after getting experience you'll be given INR 5-6 Lakhs per month.

Some of the flying schools are mentioned below:
- Madhya Pradesh flying club.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?