27th April 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join pre primary teacher training certificate course?

I am interested in joining of pre primary teacher training certificate course. Kindly let me know when you will start above course in and the procedure to join the same.? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

S. Seetha Ratna kumari B.com

Related Questions:
  1. Details about pre primary teacher training certificate course?
  2. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?
  3. Can I do TTC from Loreto School, Kolkata along with B.Com if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS?
  4. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  5. Basic difference between TTC and JBT? Are these courses same?
  6. Job value of Pre primary teacher training by Symbiosis?
  7. Is there any job value for diploma in pre primary teacher training by Symbiosis distance education?
  8. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course? I am a pre primary teacher
  9. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  10. Where should I do one year Primary Teacher Training? Will I have to write any entrance exam to do training?
  11. Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?
  12. Where to find Nursery and Primary Teacher Training Programs in Delhi?
  13. Names of the B.Ed colleges approved by NTTE in West Bengal
  14. Can I apply for B.Ed after doing B.Com from Lucknow University with 44% aggregate
  15. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  18. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
28th April 2017, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join pre primary teacher training certificate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in joining of pre primary teacher training certificate course. Kindly let me know when you will start above course in and the procedure to join the same.? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

S. Seetha Ratna kumari B.com

Candidates who have passed 10+2 examinations are eligible to apply for the Certificate in Pre Primary Teachers Training course at Asian College of Teachers (ACT). Maximum duration of the course is four months in the ACT. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the Certificate in Pre Primary Teachers Training course at Asian College of Teachers. Once the application form is submitted, the candidates will receive phone calls from ACTs admission executives. Candidates after completion of the course work as pre primary teachers, nursery teachers, preschool teachers and primary teachers. Asian College of Teachers website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?