26th February 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 45 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Oracle for MCA 2nd semester student?

hi
This is Aditya Singh. I am doing II semester of M.C.A. I want to apply for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle but I don't know how to apply.... please help me...
waiting for your kind help

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  2. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  3. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  8. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  9. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  12. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  13. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  15. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  18. How to apply for company internships ike TCS Cogny
27th February 2015, 04:56 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Internship for 45 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Oracle for MCA 2nd semester student?

First you have to contact with HR manager of the companies and ask whether availability is there or not. If internship is available for you then you can apply, by writing a letter about why you need internship in their company and what you want to achieve from it. Then you need take a No objection letter form your HOD of your Department. Prepare the Resume of your educational qualification. submit all the three NOC, Resume, application to the officer in charge of HR Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?