7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges offering the internship during summer season?

Which colleges offering the internship during summer season? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. I need to know the information on this. Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  6. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  7. Which companies are offering summer internship programme in Hyderabad or any other city in AP?
  8. List of companies available in Hyderabad to do Summer internship?
  9. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Computer Science students third year?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. How to get summer internship at any electronic company?
  15. Names of the companies offering summer internship in civil engineering in Hyderabad
  16. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good companies which are offering for summer internship in Uttar Pradesh?
  18. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?

8th September 2016, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges offering the internship during summer season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which colleges offering the internship during summer season? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. I need to know the information on this. Awaiting to get the answer soon.
Below given college provide internship.

1. ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Phone: +91-11-27861033, Rohini, North Delhi,

2. Harsaran Dass Dental College, Contact No: 0522 - 2274030. Location: 26th Km. Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass , NH-24 Kazipura Turn , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201302

3. I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR), Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

4. I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

5. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201 010 India Phone: +91-120-4176700

8th September 2016, 11:44 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges offering the internship during summer season?

The following colleges offering the internship during summer season:-

>>Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)

>>Tezpur University

>>Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Kerala

>>University of Mumbai, Department of Biotech,
Short term/Summer Trainings

>>National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?