31st October 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a student of btech mechanical engineering third year in NIT Durgapur .
I have to do training in tata motors...
please tell me procedure to apply and whole details
waiting for your reply

2nd November 2014, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

For training from Tata Motors, you need to contact the HR department of the company. You have to send your resume with a covering letter about the training. A reference letter from your colleges will be needed during application for training.

HR Manager will review your application and if they find your suitable, then surely you will get an opportunity to join training at Tata Motors. You can also visit the official website to get more information about the training program. http://careers.tatamotors.com/interns.php

Hence, make sure that you have got no objection certificate from your colleges before applying for the training.
2nd November 2014, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in TATA Motors:-

- Contact the HR department of the branch or any high ranking officials if you have good contacts with him/her.
- Enquire about training and get the application form and the get to know the application procedure.
- Submit the completely filled application form along with training fees in the form demand draft.
- Sometimes they also ask for NOC letter from the college authority.
- After registration, report at the given venue and time on the commencement day of training.
8th September 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am a student of btech mechanical engineering third year in NITMAS .
I have to do training in tata motors...
please tell me procedure to apply and whole details
waiting for your reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?