25th January 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies available in Hyderabad to do Summer internship?

I want to do summer internship in hyderabad.which companies or industries offering summer internship?.

Please give me the reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies available in Hyderabad to do Summer internship? -- [New]
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  6. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  7. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  8. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  9. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  11. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  14. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  15. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  16. List of few companies for summer internship?
  17. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
25th January 2015, 10:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies available in Hyderabad to do Summer internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do summer internship in hyderabad.which companies or industries offering summer internship?.

Please give me the reply
List of the companies for summer internship in Hyderabad:-

1. Natco Pharma Limited, NATCO HOUSE Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2354 7532

2. Shantha Biotechnics Limited, 3rd Floor, Serene Chamber, Road No 5, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, 500034, Phone: 040 2323 4136

3. Pharma, Plot No.115,Jeedimetlaindustrial area,Phase-V Extn., Doolapalli Village,Quathbullapur mandal,Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6598 7518

4. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, 8-2-337, Banjara Hills Road No 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 4900 2900

5. AUROBINDO PHARMA LIMITED, Unit 6, Chitkul, New Town Colony, Isnapur, Hyderabad, Telangana
30th May 2015, 02:35 PM
avirnenisaikiran3339

Default Re: List of companies available in Jeedimetla to do Summer internship?

hello sir
I am A.Sai kiran studing mechanical engineering .i have completed my 3-2 exams . I want to do intership for 2 weeks .i stay in jeedimetla .so, can u send me the list of companies offering internship based on 2 week plan .I waitimg for ur reply .THANKING YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?