17th December 2010, 02:01 PM
sri_ram

List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies?

what are the list of companies in which a b.tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of study..what are the list of core companies and IT companies offering jobs.which companies pay higher....

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available after doing B.Tech EEE? Can we get jobs on the basis of GATE score? Companies that recruit EEE students?
  2. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  3. List of electrical core companies to apply after completion of B.E EEE?
  4. What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students
  5. How to start career inn IT sector having less than 60% marks?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  8. List of best colleges abroad (UK/Australia) which permits M.Sc (maths) after B.Tech in MG University?
  9. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  10. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
  11. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  12. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  13. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  14. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  15. Jobs in core companies for Electrical department(EEE) student? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  17. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  18. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
31st July 2011, 11:07 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies?

There are many job opportunities for EEE graduates.Some the core companies of Electrical and Electronics side from Government sector are mentioned below:-

BHEL, Power Grid, BSNL, HAL, BEL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, SAIL, GAIL,.etc.

You can check out the following link to get details about the PSU's in India-Click here

The notifications about PSU's are published in leading newspapers and in the weekly journal "Employment News".

Almost all the IT sector companies recruit EEE graduates,that's the advantage of EEE over CSE graduates that they can even secure jobs in IT sector.You can go through the interviews conducted by the IT company.It's better that you register in websites like
times job, naukri and other such websites so that you get an idea about the interviews getting conducted in various areas.

You can even go through the IES examination conducted by the UPSC Board so that you can seek jobs in Defense, Railways and other such Government sectors.There are various other exams which you can go through like PSC exams conducted by each State Government.
31st July 2011, 11:23 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies?

There are many job opportunities for EEE graduates.Some the core companies of Electrical and Electronics of Government sector like:-

BHEL
Power Grid
BSNL
HAL
BEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL
GAIL......

Many of the IT sector companies recruit EEE graduates,that is the advantage of EEE over CSE graduates that they can even secure jobs in IT sector.You can go through the interviews conducted by the IT company and it will be better that you register in websites like:-
Times job
Naukri
Monstar India...

You can even go through the IES examination conducted by the UPSC Board so that you can get jobs in-
Defense
Railways and other such Government sectors....

Best of luck!
31st July 2011, 11:43 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sri_ram View Post
what are the list of companies in which a b.tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of study..what are the list of core companies and IT companies offering jobs.which companies pay higher....
there are many companies
BHEL
ONGC
BSNL

and you can go for the IT companies also like
TECH MAHINDRA
WIPRO

so ust concentrate on your studies..
31st July 2011, 11:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After complete your degree graduation
you eligible for apply different job
you are EEE engineer
So you able to do job in electrical or electronics company also

Electrical company like:-

*Cromptonn gievs
*GEE
*Vijayee electrical
*Anchor

electronics like:-

NOKIA
SAMSUNG
ISRO
DRDO
MOTOROLLA
1st August 2011, 12:00 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there have many govt PSU exam where you can get into after having B.Tech in EEE.

some of the govt exam where you can appear are

1.IOCL.

2.POWER GRID.

3.DVC.

4.BHEL.

5.NTPC.

6.HPCL.

7.ISRO.

8.DRDO.

9.BEL.

ETC.

All the best.........
1st August 2011, 12:25 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

There are various job available for B.Tech ECE atudent.

Various government and Private jobs are available for B.Tech ECE student.

Companies jobs for ECE students are BHEL, Power Grid, BSNL, HAL, BEL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, SAIL, GAIL.you can apply for these companies.if you full fill eligibility criteria you should have to apply for these companies.

you can also apply for BSNL JTO and TTO exams.these are also very good exam.

you can also apply for UPSC civil service exams.

If you are intrested in higher education then you can go for M.Tech and MBA exams.
1st August 2011, 12:35 AM
kunjeyan5282

It is quite possible to take admission in another university. I am stating the general rule, rest of the thing will be done by yourself.
A student can change college only by the permission of both colleges i.e. one to whom you are leaving and second one is to whom you are going to join.
For this , firstly you contact your registrar of college or a academic person, he will surely tell you about the application procedure and old case, if exist, to you. After getting the procedure, contact other college's principle, registrar for this. Since you will be admitted in other college only if you have a valid reason or a point so be in touch with both the college administration.
1st August 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

can eee students get in IT companies
26th August 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir.any diploma engineer in electronics and telecommunication can work in which company
26th August 2011, 06:38 PM
kavijgd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir.any diploma engineer in electronics and telecommunication can work in which company
hey hi,

Its glad to see a electrical engineer because even am an electrical engineer.
You have wide range of opportunities my dear so don't worry.
companies which prefer EEE students are:-
BOSCH
ROBER BOSCH
L&T
ABB(CORE COMPANY)
SIEMANS
DELL
HP R&D
ECI(central govt)
INTEL
TOSHIBA
HCL
i have mentioned all the companies which i know excluding those comapnies which have been already mentioned in the above posts.So you can try on these companies.
ALL THE BEST!!!!! BYEE
9th September 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for gate exam
10th September 2011, 10:47 PM
affrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can eee students get in IT companies
yes,
electrical and electronics engineering graduates are eligible for placement in IT companies
only thing is you must be willing n clear the training period by company lasting 6 months or 1 year succesfully
you can always try for core electrical company like BHEL etc or electronic sector like L&T embedded
so,being an EEE graduate is an added advantage
10th September 2011, 10:49 PM
affrien

please go to the link below
all the necessory details are provided
gate.iitd.ac.in/GATE/
all the best
12th September 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

am a EEE student final year.i want to get placed in core industries of according to my stream.as my college is not ready to bring core companies am here to take your help.may i know some of the core companies in both government and private companies...how do i get into it.do mail [email protected]
12th September 2011, 07:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear friend,

After completion of your B-TECH , you are eligible for off-campus and govt sector.Final year studenta are eligible for those post.

If your academic marks is above 60% then you applicable for below organization.

After B.Tech , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL ,State Electricity Board , GAIL , BARC , ISRO, ONGC,NTPC etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO , HP,ACCENTUTE ,INFOSYS etc.

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,PHD etc.

But you must be qualify in GATE or MAT or CAT exam .

All the Best
13th September 2011, 09:28 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

There are several companies for you:
For Govt. sector you can go for the following:
a) IOCL.
b) POWER GRID.
c) DVC.
d) BHEL.
e) NTPC.
f) HPCL.
g) ISRO.
h) DRDO.
i) BEL. etc.
Some other companies:
a) BOSCH
b) ROBER BOSCH
c) L&T
d) ABB(CORE COMPANY)
e) SIEMANS
f) DELL
g) HP R&D
h) ECI(central govt)
i) INTEL
j) TOSHIBA
k) HCL etc.
All the best.
19th September 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Can a EEE graguate able to work in bsnl,infosys,bosch,etc?how much is the salary?
19th September 2011, 06:14 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

beside these there are some another Govt.job like:

1:Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
Communicational Directorate(OT Technician)

2:Brah-Mos Aerospace,new Delhi (Deputy designer)

3:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

4:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)

5:Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)

6:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

7:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

8:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

9:IES,IPS officer

10:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

11::Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/
19th September 2011, 07:27 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,
here i given ,there are several companies for you after completing B.TECH EEE like as-
IOCL, POWER GRID, DVC, BHEL, NTPC, HPCL, ISRO, DRDO, BEL, BSNL, infoys, BOSCH ETC.
thanks
20th September 2011, 02:18 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

List of companies in for B.Tech EEE student :

1.IES

2.IPS

3.IAS

4.ECIL

5.BSNL

6.IOCL

7.NTPC

8.BHEL

9.BSNL JTO

10.BEL
21st September 2011, 09:54 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

1.ies

2.ips

3.ias

4.ecil

5.bsnl

6.iocl

7.ntpc

8.bhel

9.bsnl jto

10.bel
28th September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studing 4th eee. i have 67.12% in b.tech. i am eligible for any govt jobs apply now.
29th September 2011, 12:27 AM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies?

Quote:
These are some most companies in India
BHEL, Power Grid, BSNL, HAL, BEL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, SAIL, GAIL,.etc.
15th October 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

for an electrical girl student which field is better... either core side or software side???
15th October 2011, 09:07 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

there are many companies
BHEL
ONGC
BSNL

and you can go for the IT companies also like
TECH MAHINDRA
WIPRO
16th October 2011, 03:14 PM
shahraksh3

After completion of B.Tech , EEE student can get jobs in both CORE as well as I.T
I am listing some of the top core companies and I.T companies.
CORE COMPANIES:
1]SIEMENS
2] L & T
3] GODREJ AND BOYCE
4] G. ELECTRICALS
5] BHEL
6] BAJAJ
7] TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
I.T COMPANIES:
1] T.C.S
2]ACCENTURE
3] INFOSYS
4] L& T INFOTECH
5] GEOMETRIC SOLUTION
6]ATOS ORIGIN
7] TECH MAHINDRA
8] PATINI
9] E-EMPASYS
10] IBM
17th October 2011, 04:32 AM
blizard

dear friend there are some private sector companies and some govt sector companies for you.

Govt sector companies :

>SAIL
>BHEL
>ISRO
>IOCL
>DRDO
>ECIL
>NTPC ETC

Private sector jobs :

>TCS
>WIPRO
>ACCENTURE
>CTS
>IBM
>HCL
>INFOSYS
>SATYAM etc.

Best of luck...
19th November 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i wil complete eee in be next year before that wat all prepation i must do to get into some electrical related core company
26th November 2011, 06:02 AM
m.khushhal

After learning java and .net courses u can have better chances in software sector but as usual governemnet jobs are secured jobs .. since u have eee u will have having more chances in core compnaies like
BHEL
Power Grid
BSNL
HAL
BEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL
GAIL......
4th December 2011, 12:21 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

EEE is the Electrical and Electronics stream which is spreading very well these days. It is basically an integrated course of both these streams putting them together.

Now once a candidate is an EEE graduate, he/she becomes eligible to apply for any job or further studies all across India.

First of all, I would suggest you to keep an eye on your campus placements, take guidance from your seniors, ask them of their experiences and it would help you to some extent to seek a job right from your campus.

Next if not, then you have to apply off campus. Now I must tell you, that this would be tough. The competition outside is very very tough, and so it would need some X-factor in you to make any difference.

Some of the core EEE companies are : TCS, L&T, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, NHPC, Ashok Leyland and many more...

Now the private companies visit campuses for their recruitment as I stated earlier, but the PSU (Public Sector Unions) would recruit candidates through GATE 2012.
You have to sir for this entrance exam, and get a good percentile score and rank in order to get a post in these companies.

NTPC is the highest payer out of the PSU's giving a basic pay of Rs 24,900. Others give Rs. 20,400.

However most of the private companies range their packages from 1.8 lacs - 3.6 lacs.
If you are from one of the IIT's or NIT's then you can expect a better salary depending on the quality and quantity of knowledge you hold.

I am uploading the NTPC, and BHEL notices. Also some aptitude questions which you may refer for your preparations.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: doc Aptitude Questions.doc(52.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf ad2012.pdf(81.1 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf etgate2012.pdf(172.0 KB, 162 views)
1st May 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

list of small & big companies for EEE in Chennai & Bangalore with their address .....
6th May 2012, 06:53 PM
indu_sarabhai

Hi There are many specilization i have mention some and only for EEE
M. Tech. is Master Degree in Technology.
The Top Specializations for M.Tech in EEE will be :-
1. Mechanical
2. Electrical
3. Nano Technology
4. Bio-Technology.
5. Nuclear Physics.
6. Chemical engineering.
7. Astro-physics
10th August 2012, 12:28 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

For EEE graduates.Some the core companies of Electrical and Electronics side from Government sector are mentioned below:-
BHEL
Power Grid
BSNL
HAL
BEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL
GAIL.etc.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?