14th September 2012, 11:41 AM
ruttala satyamurthy

What are the jobs available for EEE in Hyderabad?

hai sir, iam satyamurthy, i completed my btech,eee (62%) please send comnies email ids wit ccompany names in hyderabad................. please si

21st February 2013, 02:20 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available for EEE in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttala satyamurthy View Post
hai sir, iam satyamurthy, i completed my btech,eee (62%) please send comnies email ids wit ccompany names in hyderabad................. please si

Dear Aspirant,

In Hyderabad there many companies which take the EEE students in their recruitment process.

So if you have a good communication skills and competitive skills then you can get the job easily.

For getting jobs in the government exams you need to write the competitive exams like the GATE and etc.

Because the GATE score can also be used for getting jobs in the govt companies.

Top EEE oriented company in the HYDERABAD :

• APTRANSCO
  • APGENCO

These are the top industries in the hyderabad.

There are also many other companies like BHEL,BEL and many other.

So you can have the best companies if you have 65% or more.But since you are having only 62% you can have a less number of chances.

But never the less you have a chance in the above companies so try for these exams.

Am sure you will get the job some where or the other.Good luck

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
21st February 2013, 04:58 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Jobs After B.Tech EEE Program :

Now you are completing the GRADUATION in electrical and electronic engineering, you don't worry after completing this course many private as well as govt organizations are offering the various job opportunities in different departments.

Private Jobs :

After completing the graduation many private sector organizations are offering the various job opportunities in various areas like uch as software and its applications, hardware, networking etc, apart from some of top companies are..

= = > Hewlett-Packard,
= = > IBM ,
= = > Ingram Micro ,
= = > CISCO,
= = > Oracle,
= = > Intel,
= = > Accenture,
= = > Microsoft,
= = > SAP,
= = > Dell etc..

Govt Jobs :

After completing the graduation in electrical engineering field, then following PSU organizations are offering the various posts.

= = > BSNL,
= = > ISRO,
= = > DRDO,
= = > ECIL,
= = > AAI,
= = > SAIL etc..

Central Govt Jobs :

After completing the any graduation, apply for civil services exams [ IAS, IPS, IFS, IES etc.. ] and indian railway jobs and defense jobs and teaching field jobs and banking sector jobs and many more through UPSC and SSC examinations.

all the best..
18th September 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hai! sir,iam varshini.iam in b.tech final year.up to 3'rd year i have 80%(eee).please tell what companies are best me.how to approache that companies?
18th September 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hai! sir,iam varshini.iam in b.tech final year.up to 3'rd year i have 80%(eee).please tell what companies are best me.how to approache that companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?