10th August 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student from VTU. How can I apply for Internship? What are the companies providing Internship in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  10. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  15. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  16. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?

11th August 2015, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

You have to contact the companies HR department on your own before applying for any internship. If you have any reference in any company then use it to get the internship which will be a lot easier process for you.

You can apply for internship in following companies in Karnataka

1. Raj Dyes & Chemicals, 38, Arul Nilayam, 25th Cross, Cubbonpet Main Road, Cubbonpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002, Phone: 080 22290667

2. Quick Chemical Cleaning Company, 39, 7th Cross, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, Phone: 080 41076852

3. Keerthi Chemical Pharma Company, No B-6 Kssidc Indl Estate Bommasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560099, Phone: 094482 88008

4. Tata Chemicals, M G Road, Ulsoor, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008

5. CHEM-Trend Chemicals Company Private Limited, 3rd Floor, Silver Jubilee Block, 3rd Cross, Mission Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, Phone: 080 66901300

12th August 2015, 01:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student from VTU. How can I apply for Internship? What are the companies providing Internship in Karnataka?
List of the companies for internship for chemical engineering in Karnataka:-

1. Mysore Chemicals, 498, B.K. Street, B.K. Street, Near Small Tower Clock, Santhepete
Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 428 9643

2. Surabhi Chemicals, D-85, Industrial Estate, Near Sankalpa Group, Yadavagiri
Mysuru, Karnataka

3. Raghu Chemicals, No. 543, K T Street, Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 244 4634

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?