30th October 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offer internship to fashion designing students in Vizag?

I am deepika reddy from vizag, studying fashion designing course after passing 12th. I want to do internship at vizag. So please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies in Vizag offers internship to Aeronautical students?
  2. Which formulation companies at vizag offers internship?
  3. Which Pharma companies in Vizag offers internship to Pharma students?
  4. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  5. List top companies in Vizag offering internship to CA students? -- [New]
  6. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  7. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  8. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  9. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  10. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical Engineer in Vizag, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  12. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  14. How to pursue summer training while studying B.Tech Biotech
  15. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  16. Which companies in Chennai offer Internship to M.Tech students?
  17. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
31st October 2015, 10:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies offer internship to fashion designing students in Vizag?

fashion designing is very popular in VIZAG. There are lots of famous fashion designing companies established in the vizag which offers internship to the interested candidates.

One of the most famous company is
Volta Fashions Pvt Ltd
Address: Auto Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530012
Phone:099662 76396

Some other best options for oyu are listed as below :

** International Institute Of Fashion Design

** Wills Lifestyle

** Priyankas Management Institute

** Triveni's Fashion Designing
12th May 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies offer internship to fashion designing students in Vizag?

I am raju i doing fashion designing course. I want to do intermship in visakhapatnam. Please let me know any industries if there.
24th April 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm Bhavana studying fashion and apparel design in Bangalore. I want to do fashion design or visual merchandising internship in Vizag in my holidays.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?