17th November 2012, 09:58 PM
angeladi

How to pursue summer training while studying B.Tech Biotech

respected sir/mam
i student of btech biotechwill complete my 2nd year in may2013 want to pursue summer training
please suggest me where can i get biotech training...
i will be thankful to you

27th December 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue summer training while studying B.Tech Biotech

i am in btech(biotech) 3rd year please tell me about competative exams after btech
28th December 2012, 12:36 AM
sushildhaker

First of all go to placement cell in your college and request them to offer you internship/training letter.They will give you this letter and if you don't know the name of companies where to apply then ask for the same from placement cell of your college they will give you a list of companies which will offer internship for biotech students.thus you can go for internship .you can try from your side also,you can find such companies from seniors help/friends help/notifications in news papers etc.
28th December 2012, 03:15 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

There are many institutes in India which offer summer training for candidates who are studying Biotechnology.

The following are few of the best institutes where you can find the best coaching.

IIT Bombay

IIT Karaghpur

IIT Guwahati

And all the other IIT’s in India offer the summer training.

There are other NIT colleges also in India where they give the training in summer.

Thank you,

All the best.
5th January 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a 3rd year b.tech biotech student and i want to do summer training from a well reputated institute so kindly give me some information regarding the same.
26th August 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i'm diong b.tech biotech 2nd year and want to do summer training can u please suggest me some training center where can i go.. and what types of trainig should i do
31st December 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am pursuing b.tech biotechnology(4th semester) so I just want to where i can apply for summer training in gurgoan or jaipur ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?