22nd April 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vishakapatnam?

Sir/Madam, I am doing my BTech 2nd year with CSE domain. I need to undergo my Internship program for one month. I want to do my Internship in Vishakapatnam. Can you please give me the list of top most companies in Vishakapatnam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Thiruvananthapuram?
  4. Companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Kochi?
  5. List of companies offering summer internship to B.Tech CSE student
  6. Companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Warangal? -- [New]
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag?
  8. Companies offering Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Mumbai?
  9. List of companies in Chennai offering 6 month internship to 3rd year CSE student
  10. Companies offering 6 month internship to B.Tech CSE students of 3rd year?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies?
  14. Companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Calicut?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Internship to Aerospace 2nd year student in India?
  16. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
26th May 2018, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vishakapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am doing my BTech 2nd year with CSE domain. I need to undergo my Internship program for one month. I want to do my Internship in Vishakapatnam. Can you please give me the list of top most companies in Vishakapatnam?

Companies offering one month internships to CSE students in Visakhapatnam are given below:

Synxa Info Services Private Limited - Official Website

IVIN Strategies - Official Website

Stellent Soft - Official Website

Miracle Software Systems - Official Website

Pappu Info Solutions – No. 54-11-43-3, Aditya Nagar, Near V.S Krishna Degree College, Maddilapalem, Visakhapatnam

Samudra Software - Official Website

eCentric Solutions - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?