11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Does the Ballarpur Industry provides internship for Civil Engineering students? Details about internship?

Sir, I am Civil Engineering student and want to get internship from Ballarpur Industries. Does the Ballarpur Industry provides internship programme? Give me details abut it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer internship to B.Tech in Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship program?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  3. Details of MNCs providing Internship for Civil engineering students?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. Detailed information about Industrial Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) last year student? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  7. Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students?
  8. What should I do to get internship offers from industry if I am a civil engineering student?
  9. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  10. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  11. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  12. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  13. Companies providing paid internship for Civil Engineering students in Chennai?
  14. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?
  16. Companies providing internship for Civil Engineering students
  17. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  18. What kind of Internship is offered in DLF and DHFL for Civil students?
22nd February 2018, 10:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Ballarpur Industry provides internship for Civil Engineering students? Details about internship?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, this company offers internship opportunities for MBA or Post Graduation background candidates. But still you may find whether they offer internship opportunities or not for Civil Engineering background candidates by contacting them.

Hence, I am providing you the contact details of the company. So that, you may find full details of the course/ internship from HR department of the company.

You may also send your updated resume to the email address given below and then contact them saying that you have forwarded your resume. So that, if there are any internship opportunities you will then be notified to according to opportunities available with them.

Ph. No: 0124 2804 242/ 43
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: Corporate Communications, Ballarpur Industries Ltd, First India Place, Tower C, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002, India

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?