20th August 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do training after B.Tech in EE from Antrix Corporation? What should I do for it?

Sir, I have just completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering course and wanted to do training from Antrix Corporation. Can I do training from here? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to do internship in Mechanical stream from Antrix Corporation?
  2. Is there any government job for B.E computer science student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student? -- [New]
  4. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of posts available in Sapient Corporation for BTech graduate
  6. What should I do to apply for 2 weeks training in Uttar Pradesh Electronics Corporation being a Diploma CSE student?
  7. Chances of selection for Assistant IT Engineer in Damodar Valley Corporation for CSE graduate?
  8. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  9. Where Oracle Corporation offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) in India?
  10. Chances of not getting job for a candidate through Air Hostess Training?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NBCC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How does Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited select for training programme? How much they pay during training?
  13. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  14. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  15. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Is Polyplex Corporation Limited, Bazpur good for training?
  17. Procedure to do training from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) for Civil Engineer? How many seats available for training?
  18. Software companies offering 1 year Training to BTech graduate in Bangalore?
20th April 2018, 08:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do training after B.Tech in EE from Antrix Corporation? What should I do for it?

Yes, you can apply for internship in Antrix Corporation after B.Tech EE. You have to visit the official website and submit your resume. If there are vacancies available then they will call you for the selection. Now you have to get a permission letter from your college and also write an application mentioning the details of the training. Now submit the letter and application to the authorities of the company and follow their instructions carefully.

Add: Antariksh Bhavan Campus, Near New BEL Road, Bangalore, India, Pin-560231, Phone: 91-80-22178302
web: http://antrix.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?