4th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies offering experience certificate through Internship to BCA final year student?

Hi Guys,
I am Saeed. I am studying in BCA final year. I want to ask you about any company where I can do Internship to get an experience certificate in my state? If anyone knows about any company then please tell me the company names.

Related Questions:
  1. Which company I can apply for internship to get the experience certificate?
  2. Is there any company which provides internship and provide experience certificate which would hep me to get the job?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  4. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  5. Companies offering Internship to BCA graduate in Delhi?
  6. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  8. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. Companies offering Finance Internship to MBA final year student in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  10. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  11. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  14. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  15. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  16. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore?
  17. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  18. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
6th May 2016, 12:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies offering experience certificate through Internship to BCA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Guys,
I am Saeed. I am studying in BCA final year. I want to ask you about any company where I can do Internship to get an experience certificate in my state? If anyone knows about any company then please tell me the company names.
You can do an internship in below given companies because you are a student of BCA final year.

1. Technosoft Solutions, 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road,, Asillmeta Junction
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 092466 70657

2. Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited, Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 253 6988

3. Harmony Infotech, 4a, 2nd Floorvasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre), Suryabagh
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 663 3003

4. Mapple Software Private Limited, 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998

5. Cluster Infotech Private Limited, 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane, Dwarakanagar, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 664 1987
7th September 2022, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies offering experience certificate through Internship to BCA final year student?

I apply the job in MNC company I need previous experience certificate who is do the certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?