2nd October 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering internship in Aeronautics and Automobile streams?

Sir, i am sai kiran.v ,pursuing b.tech final year (1-semester )in mechanical engineeriing. Sir, iam interested working with engines ,transmission systems and their manufacturing.i am planning for masters in my core branch in germany.so am in need of practical knowledge as well as industrial experience,sir please guide me the companies offer interships especially in the stream of automobile and aeronautics in india.duration of internship can be 3 to 6 months

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  4. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  8. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  9. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  11. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  12. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  13. How to do internship in Automobile companies?
  14. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  15. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  17. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  18. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
4th October 2014, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering internship in Aeronautics and Automobile streams?

You can apply for internship in following companies.

1. Amtek Auto
2. Sundaram-Clayto
3. Amtek India
4. Federal-Mogul
5. Suprajit Eng
6. Gabriel India
7. Sona Koyo Steel
8. JBM Auto
9. Banco Products
10. Automotive Axle
11. Minda Ind
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?