17th March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd Mechanical

i'm abhishek pursuing b.tech 3rd mechanical,plz list the automobile service centers to do internship,how to apply for internship...

Related Questions:
  1. List automobile service centres for doing internship? Procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  2. How can I do internship in automobile service centre in the month of January?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  6. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  8. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  9. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  10. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  13. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  15. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  18. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
20th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd Mechanical

hello friend
you have many companies like
ashok Leyland
Renault
Tata motors
tvs
Hyundai
Honda
first you should mail that you are wishing for internship to the manager of the company with no objection certificate from your college. the email id will be present ib all the websites of respective company.
20th December 2012, 09:04 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd Mechanical

Hi..
Rather then apply for the service stations, u must.apply for the major plants of various automobile reputed companies. The method of applying of internship is generally on first come first serve basis. So its advisable to start applying for the internships right now only. You have to mail or contact the HR department for it. The major automobile companies are-
Tata motors, Pune
Mercedes India, Pune
Mahindra motors
Volvo India
MarutI Suzuki, Gurgaon
20th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Centers of Automobile services to do Internship :

Honda

Huyndai

Scoda

To do internship you can go through college campus
or you can send letter to apply for internship
or you can mail

but college campus is best option as you are student of Engineering College.

Cool.....
21st December 2012, 01:19 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend ,

LIST OF AUTOMOBILE SERVICES CENTERS TO DO INTERNSHIP :---

TATA MOTORS

MAHINDRA MOTORS .

HONDA

HUYANDI.

MARUTI SUZUKI

GOOD LUCK....
4th January 2013, 10:36 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship

1.maruti suzuki
2.tata motors
3.hyundai
4.honda
5.bharat motor
6.honda

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th January 2013, 04:18 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd Mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm abhishek pursuing b.tech 3rd mechanical,plz list the automobile service centers to do internship,how to apply for internship...

service center

• honda
  • bharat motor
  • tata motors
  • hyundai
  • honda
24th January 2013, 02:54 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of Automobile service centers to do Internship

1.MarutI Suzuki, Gurgaon
2.Tata motors, Pune
3.Mahindra motors
4.Volvo India
5.Mercedes India, Pune
6.MARUTI SUZUKI

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th January 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have seen some of the companies having seperate portal for encouraging students into R&D but some of the companies doesnt have that facility, how to approach them for an internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?