2nd March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?

Sir
I am B.Tech Automobile Engineering 2nd year student
and I wan to Internship in good company
so kindly tell me about the companies in North India.
And also tell me the procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  3. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  7. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  13. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  14. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  18. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
5th March 2015, 09:50 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am B.Tech Automobile Engineering 2nd year student
and I wan to Internship in good company
so kindly tell me about the companies in North India.
And also tell me the procedure to apply.
I am provide you the list of companies which can offer Internship Training in B.Tech ( Automobile Industries) as below:

-Hindustan petroleum
-Tata Motors
-Hyundai Motors
-Ashok Leyland
-Maruti Suzuki
-Noida

Eligibility criteria:

-Candidate should have scored minimum 60% in B. Tech/B.E.
-Candidate should not have any pending backlogs when they appear in their any internship
-Candidate cannot have any 2 year gap in their consecutive studies

Procedure to apply:

You may visit concerned company official website to apply the Internship Training or you can directly visit the company and contact the HR manager to complete the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?