5th March 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?

Sir
I want to do Vocational Training
in L&T I am in 4th semester of B.Tech
Civil Engineering.
Kindly tell me about the requirements
and when I should apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  3. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  4. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  5. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  6. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  10. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  11. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  12. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  14. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  15. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  16. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  17. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  18. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?