12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to BSc(Mass Communication) student in Ahmedabad?

I am doing BSc(Mass Communication) course. I am interest to enter a corporate field. But before that I want to do some sort of internship which help me to enter the corporate world. I want to know any company in Ahmedabad who gives internship to Mass Communication student?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  2. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  3. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  4. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  5. Top 20 companies offering an Internship to MBA(Finance and Marketing) student in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  6. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student in Ahmedabad
  8. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech (IT) 4th semester students?
  9. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  10. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student in Ahmedabad?
  11. Companies offering 3 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmedabad?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to ECE student in Gujarat?
  13. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  16. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  18. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?