25th December 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to Electrical student in Vellore?

Hello,
I am a student of VIT studying B.E. in Electrical Engineering. I want to apply and Internship in Vellore itself. Kindly tell me about the companies in Vellore which providing Internship to Electrical student?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) student in Pune?
  2. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  3. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. How to join internship in a month of June if I am a student of VIT Vellore?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  9. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  10. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student in Ahmedabad?
  11. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  12. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  15. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
2nd January 2016, 12:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to Electrical student in Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of VIT studying B.E. in Electrical Engineering. I want to apply and Internship in Vellore itself. Kindly tell me about the companies in Vellore which providing Internship to Electrical student?
You can do internship in below given companies for Electrical Engineering student.

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?