2nd July 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone,
I am a second year B.Tech Electrical Engineering student and I am looking for an Internship. Kindly tell me about the companies for Internship in Hyderabad and the procedure for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  6. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  13. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  15. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  17. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
4th July 2015, 12:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am a second year B.Tech Electrical Engineering student and I am looking for an Internship. Kindly tell me about the companies for Internship in Hyderabad and the procedure for applying.
List of the companies in Hyderabad for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering):-

Signetic Systems Pvt Ltd
Address : 3-12-117, SAI RESIDENCY, P.S.Colony, Opp:- D.D. Kendra lane, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad- 500013
Tel / Fax: 040-27034277
Mobile: 09849797708
Email: mailto:[email protected]

Lampex Electronics Ltd
Address: Corporate Office, KukatPally Hyderabad
Phone: (40) 23157701, 23157710
Email: [email protected]

Kakarla Electrics & Electronics Pvt Ltd
Address: Plot No.11 H.No.5-33/23 Kukatpally 500072 Hyderabad
Phone: 914023077293
Fax: 914023079356

Izra Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address -8-659/A,Station Road,Abids
Phone No : (40) 23203898

Inorchem Power Systems Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1-8-144/152/153 1st Floor Ava Sangam Bldg. Pg Road 500003 Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91 40 27845994
Fax: +91 40 27845994
16th September 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?

I am student of electrical engg. 2nd year . I want internship from any company I. Rajasthan or Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?