25th December 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to Civil 2nd year student in Chandigarh

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering and I want to do internship in Chandigarh. So can you please provide the details of companies that are offering an internships to 2nd year student in Chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  3. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  5. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  6. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  10. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  11. List of civil engineering companies for internship in MP state? Best government and private companies in Indore or Ujjain Area? I am 2nd year student of civil engineering
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  14. Autocad and Construction companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  16. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  18. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2016, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Civil 2nd year student in Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering and I want to do internship in Chandigarh. So can you please provide the details of companies that are offering an internships to 2nd year student in Chandigarh?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh:-

1. Universal Engineering Company, 514, Dakshin Marg, Industrial Area Phase II
Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 265 3465

2. Alliance Engg. Co., Plot. 117, Phase-2, Opposite ESIC Hospital Phase 2, Sector 54, Sector 54, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 265 4109

3. EA Engineers Auto, Plot No.43, Industrial Area Phase II, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 265 0027

4. Sam Engineering Company, 136-140/76, Industrial Area, Phase 1, Chandigarh
Phone: 098158 44000

5. Drona Edutronics Pvt. Ltd., SCO 218-219, Basement, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Phone: 0172 406 4893
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?