28th April 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India?

Hello friends,
I am in 2nd year of M.Tech(Production
and Industrial Engineering) and I want to
know that which are the companies in India
providing Internship for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  2. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  3. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  4. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  6. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  7. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  8. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  11. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  12. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  13. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  16. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training? I have completed 2nd year mechanical engineering
  17. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  18. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2015, 07:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
List of the companies for Internship for M.Tech in Production Engineering:-

1. Industrial Engineering Instruments, 203, 12th Main Road, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2839 4520

2. Newtech Engineering, No. 1535, 3rd Cross, 4th E, Main Mariyappanapalya - Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560 021, India, Phone: 080 2210 7799

3. Hindustan Industries, Flat No. 201, Nagasai Niwas, Srinivasa Colony East, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6662 5999

4. Industrial Engineering Institute (IEI), 901, Paigah Plaza,, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2323 0433

5. Prasad Industrial Equipments, 11-176, Main Road, Near Bridge, Fateh Nagar, Fateh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 2908
1st May 2015, 01:25 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,

There are many companies that is providing Internship to the students like you. What you need to do is to find the company you want to get intern with. And then ask your college to prepare training letter with NC for the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?