27th November 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?

I am student of MBA . I want list of some companies which are provide summer internship project trainning. And that companies are located in gandhinagar and ahmedabad. so please, its my request. It is compalsury to joint company after final exams. so please, help me.
Shruti Bathani

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the companies offering summer internship program in finance for MBA students?
  3. Which are the companies providing summer internship program to MBA students?
  4. How to take internship in Ahmedabad? List of IT companies in Ahmedabad?
  5. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  8. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  9. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  10. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  11. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  12. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  13. List of the companies offering Internship programme in South India for MBA(HR) student?
  14. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  17. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  18. List of companies in Chennai offering the internship program for MBA finance students?
3rd December 2014, 09:00 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?

List of companies in Ahmedabad:

Ecolibriumenergy.
Visual Soft (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Sandhi Digital Media Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Konnect CSR Impactors Pvt. Ltd.
Nextus Solutions.

List of companies in Gandhinagar:

INTECH Creative Services.
Interfacepro Webtech (p) Ltd.
Noida Software Technology Park Ltd.
Yes Bank.
27th March 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?

actually i am confused in selection,which specialization i am select for my future.because after hearing many people suggestion i am blanked. so please i requested to you give some instruction about specialization selection.
29th March 2015, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the companies for MBA student in Ahmadabad:-

1. TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

2. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

3. Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667
31st March 2015, 12:39 AM
SmilyRishu

Hello Sir,

Here i am going to provide you a list of the companies who offer you internship in GANDHINAGAR and AHMEDANAD.

**** YES BANK.

**** KONNECT DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

**** VISUAL SOFT PRIVATE LIMITED

**** INTAKE CREATIVE SERVICES.

Thank you.
1st June 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I am student of MBA . I want list of some companies which are provide summer internship project training. And that companies are located in Vijayawada . so please, its my request. It is compulsory to joint company after final exams. so please, help me.
1st June 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am student of MBA. I want list of some companies which are provide summer internship project training. And that companies are located in Vijayawada . so please, its my request. It is compulsory to joint company after final exams. so please, help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?