2nd December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?

Sir, I am Vikash kumar pursuing B.Tech (3rd year) and I am interested to do summer internship in TATA motors. So please tell me the procedure to apply for it?

31st December 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?

sir i am student of b. tech 3rd year, i want to take internship from tata moters. ao plz give me hole procedure for apply thia on my website- [email protected]
14th April 2016, 09:25 AM
nagavenugopal

Default Re: Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?

sir, i am NAGA VENU GOPAL b.tech 3rd year pursuing . i want to take internship tata motors . so plz give hole procedure for apply this on website plzzz sir call me . email id : [email protected]
15th April 2016, 12:48 PM
Quantum reply

Very few students gets the opportunity to get internship in TATA motor.They give opportunities to the eligible students.So if you want to get internship in TATA motor you must have a deep knowledge of your core subjects after that you can apply for the internship through their official website or you can directly apply for the internship through going through the city office of TATA motor.After that they will call you for the process for getting internship.If you qualify those process then you will get opportunity to get internship in TATA motor.
24th April 2016, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am faishal nehal b tech 4th yaer pursuing.i want to take intership in tata motor.so please give me hole procedure for apply this on website pleas sir ...
Mobile no -9959628138
Email id- [email protected]
25th April 2016, 09:31 PM
IQ14

You can easily get training in TATA motor if you know some reference person who is currently working in TATA motor.For this go through the city office of the company and then go through the training department and take the application form for the training and fill it with the full details along with the personal details and submit it through your reference person and when they shortlist the candidate for the training if you where selected then they will inform you.
1st June 2017, 10:32 AM
amar singh yada

Sir, I am pursuing my B.E from bbdnitm Lucknow . I am in 2nd year of my mechanical engineering.
I wanted to do internship in your company to gain some knowledge and experience .Is there any scope with your company for summer internship.

I would be very thankful to you if you will allow me to do internship in your company.
Email I'd [email protected].
no 7007210386
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?