16th January 2013, 12:21 AM
nikhilrane

List of the companies which conduct industrial training/summer internship for M.Tech student

please tell me list of company name which conduct industrial training/summer internship of mtech student

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  2. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  3. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  6. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  7. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship to M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  10. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  11. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Machine Design) student?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  15. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  17. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student -- [New]
16th January 2013, 11:27 AM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of the companies which conduct industrial training/summer internship for M.Tech student

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilrane View Post
please tell me list of company name which conduct industrial training/summer internship of mtech student
Some companies provides summer internship program and industrial training for all B.Tech and M.tech students.

List of companies:

1. ALTAIR INDIA, Bangalore
2. Vyas informatics, Hyderabad
3. I COMM Tele Limited, Hyderabad
4. YSYSYS Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
5. TESSOLVE, Bangalore
6. INVNTV, Hyderabad
7. Green Buds, Vijayawada
8. Efftronics, Vijayawada
9. Navatha Road Transport, Vijayawada
10.QUSCIENT Technologies, Chennai
11. THE ASSOCIATE SERVICES, Hyderabad
12. NANO MINDS, VIZAG
13. MILLINIUM SOFTWARE, VIZAG
14. WEB PROS (SOFTWARE), VIZAG
15. YELLAMANCHALI SOFTWARE EXPORT LTD, VIZAG
16. WORTHINGTON NITIN CYLINDERS, VIZAG
17. SYMBIOSYS TECHNOLOGIES, VIZAG

These are companies to provide summer internship program and offers industrial training. This is my level best information for this Query.
16th January 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies which conduct industrial training/summer internship for M.Tech student

list of the companies to do internship? im a student of m.tech machine design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?