17th October 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?

please send me list of companies in pune that provide summer internship projects for MBA student in finance .
My E-mail Id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
  7. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  8. Summer internship training to MBA pursuing student at JABALPUR (M.P.)?
  9. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  10. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  11. How to do summer internship of 45-50 days in DNA Technology field
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  13. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  14. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  15. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  18. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
19th October 2014, 12:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?

You can contact following companies for your MBA internship in Pune

1. Citi Financial, 15, Tower `a`, Vega Centre, Shankar Sheth Road, Near Swargate St Stand, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune Phone: 020 4005 8301

2. Standard Chartered Bank, Shrirang House, 364-365, Jangali Maharaj Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 6601 4444

3. Bajaj Capital Limited, Shop 6, Sanas Plaza, Subhash Nagar, 1302, Bajirao Road, Subhash Nagar, Pune, Phone: 020 6500 9460

4. Fullerton India Credit Company Limited, 101, First Floor, Pinnacle Pride, Ct No 1544a/1545, Market Yard Road, Gultekdi, Gultekdi, Pune, Phone: 099609 05859

5. Lamcon School Of Management, 2418, Office-3, Wing-3, Thackers House
East St, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 0316

6. United India Insurance Co Limited, 3rd Floor, Kubera Chamber, Shivaji Nagar, Opposite Sancheti Hospital, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Phone: 020 2554 0044
13th December 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?

Respected sir, please send me list of companies that provide summer internship projects for MBA student in human resource .
My E-mail Id is [email protected]
19th February 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

List of Companies in mumbai that provides summer internship of 45 days to MHRM student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?