9th December 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Gurgaon? How to apply for them?

Sir,
I am M. Samuel pursuing B.Tech 3rd year right now in Mechanical stream. I want to do Internship in a good company. Please guide me which companies are offering the internships program in Gurgaon? And how to apply for them? Please send the information immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  4. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  6. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  7. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical student in Indore?
  9. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Gurgaon and Delhi?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  13. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
1st April 2018, 06:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Gurgaon? How to apply for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am M. Samuel pursuing B.Tech 3rd year right now in Mechanical stream. I want to do Internship in a good company. Please guide me which companies are offering the internships program in Gurgaon? And how to apply for them? Please send the information immediately.

Mechanical engineering 3rd year students can apply for internships in Gurgaon in the following companies.

Concept Robotics & Automation Private Limited - Official Website

Milestones Switchgears Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Omax Autos Ltd - Official Website

Henkel Anand India - Official Website

Sunbeam Auto Ltd - Official Website

Napino Auto & Electronics - Official Website

Students have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or directly (online or offline). They can also apply for internships through employee referral. They have to apply with covering letter, resume and no objection certificate from their college for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?