14th August 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
Can you please tell me about Winter Internship programme by various companies and how to apply for the same? I am a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  16. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  17. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
18th August 2015, 10:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me about Winter Internship programme by various companies and how to apply for the same? I am a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?