21st November 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student in Belgaum?

Hello Everyone,
Can you please tell which are the companies gives Internship for me in Belgaum as I am in 4th semester of Mechanical branch? Please search companies for me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  3. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to BBA 4th semester student in Kolkata?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering Internship related to Finance for BBM 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  11. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  12. Companies taking interns near by Ahmadabad for winter internship?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 4th year
  15. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to Mechanical 5th semester student in Bhopal? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
23rd November 2015, 11:55 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student in Belgaum?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Belgaum

1. Integral Engineering, Beside Telecom Exchange, 189 Guruwar Peth, Tilakwadi, Belgaum, Karnataka 590001, Phone: 0831 3101441

2. Phoenix Engineering Corporation, 9, Contonment Vegetable Market, Belgaum, Karnataka 590001, Phone: 0831 2435957

3. Balaji Engineering, Cross Sadashiv Nagar, No 4855/70/B 2nd, Main Road 1st, Belgaum, Karnataka 590001, Phone: 0831 2473177
29th November 2015, 01:23 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student in Belgaum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can you please tell which are the companies gives Internship for me in Belgaum as I am in 4th semester of Mechanical branch? Please search companies for me.
As per the information provided by your side, You are in the 4th semester that is in the 2nd year of your degree program, so you are not eligible for the Industrial Internship or training program. Basically eligibility for this program is that you must be in your final or pre final year of degree program.
** Some of the companies which provide internship are as follows:

1. TATA Motors.
2. Mahindra Motors,
3. Ashok Leyland.

** These are the world class companies from where you can ave your
internship program get done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?