8th July 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering an Internship to MSW-HR student in Lucknow?

Dear friends, I am doing Master of Social Work in the specialization of HR. I want to do an Internship now. I would like to know about the companies anywhere in Lucknow where this Internship is available for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to BTech IT 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  2. Companies offering 6 weeks Summer Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 1st year candidate in Lucknow?
  4. List of best companies offering Internship to Civil 2nd year student in Kanpur and Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Summer Training in PHP and Python Languages to CSE student in Lucknow?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  7. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  9. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  15. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  16. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  17. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
13th July 2018, 02:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering an Internship to MSW-HR student in Lucknow?

You can contact following places in Lucknow:

- Care India, Vivekanand Puri Road, Lucknow, Phone: 0522 3920470

- Shakti Foundation - NGO, Mahanagar, Lucknow, Phone: 073766 79275

- Holy Vision International (Ngo) Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Phone: 0522 4072083

- Aryan foundation NGO Nishatganj, Lucknow, Phone: 098891 13333
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?