18th April 2018, 10:41 AM
Vandana65

Companies offering 6 weeks Summer Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Lucknow?

Hello Sir, I am a 3rd year student of BTech with Computer Science Engineering. I want to do summer internship for 6 weeks anywhere in Lucknow. Kindly let me know about the companies for this internship. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  3. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies offering 2 weeks Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Mangalore? -- [New]
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  8. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Internship to BTech IT 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Programming Language for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  16. List of companies to pursue summer training in Lucknow or Noida
  17. Which is the best institute for doing summer training in Lucknow or Noida while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
2nd May 2018, 06:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 6 weeks Summer Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Lucknow?

List of companies:-

You can apply for training in following companies in Lucknow:-

Axon IT Services, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 09369 470 561

Trendsetters, Park Road, Hazratganj Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 07275 900 009

IT Solutions, Ganj Plaza, Nawal Kishore Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 09936 051 024.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?