4th February 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and want to do internship. Provide me list of companies offering summer training in Lucknow.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  6. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh offering summer training for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering with Manufacturing branch -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  10. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  12. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  14. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  16. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
6th February 2017, 11:34 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

You can apply for training in following companies in Lucknow:-

Axon IT services, Sector H, Aliganj
Lucknow, Utter Pradesh
Phone: 09369470561

Trendselterz, park road, Hazratganj,
Lucknow, Utter Pradesh
Phone: 07275900009

Zeal IT solution, Ganj Plaza, Nawal Kishore RD,
Hazratganj
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone : 09936 051 024.
6th February 2017, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and want to do internship. Provide me list of companies offering summer training in Lucknow.
List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. Amit Engineering Company, Plot No. 1, Kailashpuri Jail Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226005

2. Mohan Engineering Company, Nr Hewett Road Jadunath Sanyal Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226019, Phone: 094157 87508

3. Garg Engineering Company, 24, Shri Ram Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226018
Phone: 0522 2613696

4. Sudhir Engineering Company, 9a, Shahnajaf Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226020

5. Roshan Engineering Company, Aminabad Road, Raniganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226018, Phone: 0522 2683329
1st May 2017, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm a B.tech student from Uttar Pradesh technical university (uptu) sir I want know the whole process of summer internship training for 4 to 6 week in automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai,....etc
So please tell me the procedure my email id is [email protected]
& contact no.8052375229

Thank you
19th February 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Name the institutions or companies offering summer training in Lucknow for civil engineering student of 3rd year
26th February 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm a B.tech student from AKTU, sir I want know the whole process of summer internship training for 4 to 6 week in automobile company like Tata,Honda, Toyota, Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, etc
So please tell me the procedure my email id is - [email protected]
& contact no. 9554723289

Thanking You !
9th April 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I'm b.tech third year mechanical student form aktu sir I want kown the whole procedure of Summer internship training for 4 to 6 week in auto mobile company tata ,Honda,maruti Suzuki etc so please tell me my Emil Id is (rajchaurasia8090@ gmail.com) and mobile no 7510026132
19th January 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, myself priyanshu srivastava pursuing Btech from mechanical department from graphic era university. Sir I want know the procedure of summer internship training.I really want to do the internship. So please tell me my email Id [email protected]. Mobile no 8960982824
23rd July 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am studying in fourth year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and want to do internship. Provide me list of companies offering summer training in Lucknow.
mail id: 1998atifkhan@ gmail.com
26th February 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am btech 3rd year student of AKTU university, i want to do summer training program ,
Please provide me the information that is present,
And contact me at my email id, that is . [email protected]
Thank you sir
26th August 2022, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Summer training companies list for civil engineering student in gorakhpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?