18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?

Friends,
I am studying in 6th semester of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and after my exams I thought of doing a month of Internship. So please guide me and tell me about the companies providing Internship in Allahabad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  2. Which are the companies providing internship in the month of June?
  3. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  4. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Kerala?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  7. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  11. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  14. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  15. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  16. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  17. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  18. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
23rd May 2015, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am studying in 6th semester of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and after my exams I thought of doing a month of Internship. So please guide me and tell me about the companies providing Internship in Allahabad?
List of the companies for internship in Allahabad for B.Tech in ECE :-

1. Softera Group, Tej Bahdur Sapru Road, Gayatripuram Colony, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 085428 55723

2. Solution Infotech, Jhonsonganj, Zero Road, Zero Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0532 260 7609

3. Aditi Infotech, 1/3, Alopi Bagh, Alopi Bagh, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0532 242 1499
3rd May 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?

Friends,
I am studying in 6th semester of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and after my exams I thought of doing a month of Internship. So please guide me and tell me about the companies providing Internship in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?