20th April 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Project Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir,
Please tell me how I can apply for an Internship in ISRO for my B.Tech 3rd year project? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

3rd May 2016, 02:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Project Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO is a very high profile organization and offers internship to very limited number of candidates and that too from the well reputed institutes like IIT's. IF you are aspiring for the internship in ISRO then you have to prepare a resume of your academic records and mention all your project details in your resume. Its good if you mention the purpose of your internship in your resume. After doing the above you have to send your application along with your C.V. to the respective authority in ISRO. If they respond to your application then you have to submit a N.O.C. from your current institute. After that you can start your Project Internship in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?