4th February 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?

hello sir
i am a student of BE (electronics engg).i just wanted to know about any electronics and its related company in allahabad provide internship for one month.
please give me response.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  9. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  10. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  11. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  12. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  13. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  14. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
5th February 2015, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Softera Group, Tej Bahdur Sapru Road, Gayatripuram Colony, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 085428 55723

2. Solution Infotech, Jhonsonganj, Zero Road, Zero Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0532 260 7609

3. Aditi Infotech, 1/3, Alopi Bagh, Alopi Bagh, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0532 242 1499
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?