31st May 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?

Hello friends,
This is Sainath and studying MBA in Veltech Engineering and Management college. I need to do a Project on Finance and Internship for one moth from next month. I want to know that which companies are offering the Project and Internship for one month. I want to know that how many companies are offering this type of opportunities in Chennai?

10th June 2015, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Chennai

1. Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited, Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 1800 200 4565

2. Tvs Finance & Services Limited, New No 24 (Old No 8), Jayalakshmi Estate, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2823 3834

3. Deccan Finance Limited, 34-b, Nungambakkam High Road, Madras, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2825 7575

4. Equitas Micro Finance India Pvt Ltd, Temple Tower, Anna Salai, CIT Nagar West, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4299 5000
24th June 2015, 10:29 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?

The list of companies for training/internship in chennai are-

->ONGC.
->WIPRO.
->SIEMENS.
->DELL.
->HTC.
->ACCENTURE.

For getting more detail regarding to training contact through its official website.
15th June 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends, This is jayasri .I am doing MBA in Thirumalai college of engineering .I need a internship project for one month as a summer training so I need to now which company are offering a internship pls tell me the details through my mail id.
[email protected]
19th June 2018, 07:23 PM
meenasdlk

Thumbs up Re: Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?

Training in chennai provides different format java, dotnet, embedded, vlsi, seo, web design , robotics, php, IOT, arduino etc. we provide these type of training in our institute. Course fee are when compare to other institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?