27th February 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering project work alongwith stipend to EEE students?

Sir, i am a B.Tech final EEE student. I want to do my final year project work in any company which offers project work and also stipend. Kindly inform me about the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List companies in Coimbatore providing stipend for project work to IT students?
  2. List IT companies providing training and stipend in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  4. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  5. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  6. List of companies offering free project work for M.Sc biotech students in Orissa?
  7. How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of B.E in EEE?
  8. Companies and institutions conducting project work for students in kerala or tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
  10. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  11. List of software companies providing training with stipend to MCA students?
  12. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  13. List colleges in Bangalore offering Internship alongwith the stipend?
  14. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  15. Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?
  16. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  17. Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?
  18. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
27th February 2016, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering project work alongwith stipend to EEE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am a B.Tech final EEE student. I want to do my final year project work in any company which offers project work and also stipend. Kindly inform me about the companies?
List of companies offering project work along with stipend to EEE students:-

1. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

2. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515

3. Peridot Technologies, 310, Central Court apartments, opp ETV ,, Raj Bhavan Road , Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 4017 1515

4. Excel Radio Frequency Technologies (P) Ltd, # 5-5-35/153A, Plot No: 91, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally I E, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2372 0851

5. Tata Indicom, Shop No. 3-5-907/3 To 9 Main Road,Himayath nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6060 7070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?