27th February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student pursuing Btech degree in mechanical engg. and presently is in 2 year. How to apply for summer internship in Tata Motors(pune). How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student? Can you please provide me the information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  4. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for summer internship? I am a first year student of B.Tech in nanotechnology
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
27th February 2016, 10:29 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student?

Information Regarding Training Programme After 2nd Year B.Tech.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. As we know that education is most important thing of the human life. Engineering field is the most growing field.

After completing the second year of the B.Tech course you need to do an internship from any company. If you are interested to do internship in Tata Motor then you can go through the referral of any employer of Tata Motor. If you have any relative in that company then you can ask for the internship programme.

Some college also suggest for the training programme to the candidates so you need to contact the training & placement department of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?