19th October 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for training at IT BHU in VLSI?

hi,

i want to do a training from IT BHU in VLSI.
i hav heard dat course undergoes there but how 2 enroll 4 d same?
pls tel if there r other related courses too.
im from ECE branch(3rd year,6th sem).

Thank you!!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
  2. How to do training of VLSI from Kolkata?
  3. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After B.Tech with ECE branch VLSI training is better or not?
  5. Should I wait for interview calls or join training in some VLSI institute? Is it true that VLSI provides 100% placement?
  6. Cities which provide best VLSI training, Chennai or Bangalore?
  7. Details of VLSI training and project institutes in Pune?
  8. Is it necessary to opt for training in B.Tech? How to enroll and what are criteria?
  9. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  10. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  11. VLSI is either hardware or software? Get trained in Hyderabad? Where can I get job after training?
  12. What to do after completion of Training in Embedded Technology and VLSI? Where and how to apply?
  13. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  14. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?
  15. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  16. Where could I pursue training while in ECE 3rd year in Embedded, Networking, VLSI? Best training centre in Mohali?
  17. Which institute is best for VLSI and embedded training?
  18. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
6th November 2014, 04:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for training at IT BHU in VLSI?

There are various less training opportunities given by IT,BHU. It is more of like - Training cum workshop and project research. Various training and workshops are held from time to time which do not have a definite time. You need to keep in touch with the official website of IT,BHU for this purpose and also the students of IT,BHU.
http://iitbhu.ac.in/
Internships cum project research works are undertaken in the Summer and Winter vacations. The advertisement for this is done few months prior to the vacations in the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?