4th August 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Training to BTech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Kerala?

I am a BTech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student. From now onwards I want to join any company under which I can get training. Please tell me if any firm gives training for law student anywhere in Kerala

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Training to B.Tech Aeronautical 3rd year student in Kerala
  2. List of companies in Kerala offering training for Civil engineering students? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  4. Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  6. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Trivandrum?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to MTech(Embedded System Technologies) 3rd semester student in Kerala? -- [New]
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  10. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  11. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  12. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  13. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 7th semester student in Kochi?
  14. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  15. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering Internship to E&IE 3rd year student in Kerala?
  17. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  18. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
10th August 2018, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Training to BTech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Kerala?

You can contact following companies in Kerala:

- Cochin Chemicals Industries, 6/590, A Edayar Binanipuram, Ernakulam, Kerala 680502, Phone: 0484 255 8092

- Travancore Chemicals Industries, Xiii/336, Rojini Mkk Nagar, Ernakulam, Kerala 680110, Phone: 0484 209 2989

- Associated Rubber Chemicals, No:34/1397A, Assochem Chambers, Service Rd, National Highway-47 Bypass, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala 682024, Phone: 0484 233 1768

- Sanson Chemical Industries, Alumparambil Building, Near Lourde Church, Collectorate, Kottayam, Kerala 686002, Phone: 0481 256 6598
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?