20th March 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?

what are core copmpanies for ec students???? procedure to do internship??? and effect of internship on placement???? internship details and its importance

Related Questions:
  1. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  2. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  3. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  4. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  5. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do internship in core companies? I am a 5th semester electronics and communication student
  8. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  9. Ways to approach companies of Mechanical department for internship and placement?
  10. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  11. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  15. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  18. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
11th April 2014, 06:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?

Electronics and communication is the future of the world. This is because of its dominancy in both software as well as hardware field. Although India is still in its infant stage in the field of electronics with no fabrication labs yet it is thought that the future of India lies in the hands of electronics due to its rapid progress in the country. As a result there are very less core companies of international standard in India.

The core companies for EC students are Texas Instruments, National Semiconductors, Sankalp Semiconductors, PLC-Bangalore, BSNL, Telecommunication Consultants India Limited, Ericsson and many more.

Getting internship in them is really tough with a very good academic background especially like Tier-1 institution tag and good contacts with any one of the high ranking officials of the company. However you can write to the HR of the concerned company for availing internship opportunity.

Internship has a great effect on the resume which is of high priority during selection process. Having an internship experience entitles you with experience of professional world and having the principles of professionalism, thereby putting you in the preferred list of the recruiters.
9th February 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?

i am a third year student of ece and i want to do intership in core company of electonics .
any one can suggest me what i do and which is the best company for intership???????????????
puja sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?